Saturday, November 16, 2013

Some Glitter In Your Life



The look we'll be doing to is.....Some glitter in your life!

What would my life be without glitter? I don't know,hahaha. This look is all about color and glitter!



I used the rccosmetics pink gel liner as a base. It's super pigmented and creamy. I put it on my entire lid and blended it up to about the crease. I also placed it under my lower lashes, all the way in. Moving forward, Pick up the pink and place it over the pink gel liner to set it. Next i took the loreal black gel liner and i smudge it under the lashes, on the bottom lashes that is. I brought the gel liner up and smudged it there as well. I took a small blending brush and i swayed the gel liner outward of my eye. Make sure you pull it all the way out to give the affect that your eye is longer. I did this because i'm using a dark color and as we all know dark colors will make your eyes smaller.When you sway it outward it lengthens your eye, making it appear bigger. Next i took the black in the coastal scents 88 original palette and just placed a little bit over the outer part of the eye to darken the gel liner that i had blended. 

                                                                                         Blend it very well into the gel liner base. Once you're done with that take the gold in the wet n wild quad, "i'm getting sunburned" and apply that on the inner part of the eye as a highlight.

Now take your gel liner again and apply your eyeliner, this time making the point of the inner part. 






Buy "Diamond" glitter here: Diamond

Next you will take your glue adhesive and apply it on an application brush. Dip it into the glitter quickly and apply it right under the eyeliner inner point that you had just done. Spread it around because it will dry quickly and also because you can't blend glitter.  To top it off i applied a coast of mascara on both the top and bottom lashes. Lastly, i used JLB cosmetics faux false eyelashes to had a bit of funk. I highlighted under my brow with the coastal scents camouflage palette then placed the ivory color from the motives "my beaty weapon" palette.  







Finished look on both eyes open and closed.

Buy The Rose Water (Pink) Gel Liner Here: Rose Water Gel Liner
Buy Motives Lash Adhesive Here: Lash Adhesive 
Buy Motives Mascara Here: Mascara
Buy Motives Lips Gloss Adore Me Here: Adore Me
Buy My Beauty Weapon Palette Here: My Beauty Weapon










No comments:

Post a Comment